This is an original Gothic church building. The brick gothic choir dates from the 15thcentury. It has an impressive western tower in white sandstone (before 1504) with a spire from 1911. Austere interior. Historic furniture: a confessional and sculptures of saints by A. Quellinus (1660 and 1668), pulpit by L. Willemssens (1701), organ-case by C. de Cock (1713), Forceville organ (1713), stained-glass windows by among others Stalins and Janssens (about 1890).