Neo-Gothic basilical cruciform church (1910) designed by the architects L. Baeckelmans en J.P. Bilmeyer, inspired by Strasbourg cathedral. The church houses important works of art by Peter Paul. Rubens, Jan Cosiers and Anthony Van Dyck (attr.), which were originally in the late Capuchin and St Walpurga Churches. Stained glass windows by Stalins and Janssens. High altar in embossed brass. Neo-Gothic sculpture by De Boeck and Van Wint. Oak pulpit (1915) by J. Gerrits.